Re: [NTLK] 32MB Cards at 49.00/ It's a NewtBoot not a Newtcase

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 11:46:28 EST

I am not in a rush, so I just sent a regular check. :-)

That's quite a UPS story. You do know that UPS is responsible for it
getting to you, don't you? Here is a scenario that happened to a friend of
mine.

UPS claimed it's been delivered (model airplane equipment)
Friend said he never got it.
UPS said they have a signature.
Friend said it's not my signature.
UPS interrogates the delivery guy, and ends up sending the police to the
neighbor who committed fraud by signing for it.

It took a while, but eventually my friend got his equipment.

Yours is the first bad UPS story. If that's your norm, then your UPS
delivery guy needs to be re-educated, or fired.

Loren