[NTLK] (OT) Best way to secure PowerBook/iBook at home, etc.?

From: Gary Zambrano (Gazam_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 16:21:09 EST

Hi there fellow Newtoneers,

I didn't expect to post an OFF TOPIC question, but you guys really are a
helpful bunch.

I'm wondering what the best way to secure an iBook or PowerBook at home or
at the office is?

What products are best?

What methods are best?

Locks, drilling of tables for cables, screeching alarms, attaching live
snakes, dogs...

What are your tricks, methods? I'm planning on getting one and it will be my
first portable computer but the security thing is the only thing holding me
back!

Thanks all for your help!
:: Gary Z