Re: [NTLK] iPaq FUN

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 15:37:48 EST

After years of 'brute removal' on a Newt. of flash card, I got a Vadem Clio
for SSL web browsing, color screen, and 6-10 hour batt. life. It's the
first pda I've had to read the manual, good thing I did. You see, I took
some pics. from my Nikon 950, transfered a copy to my Newt. via Tibet, took
out the card from the Nikon after I turned off the Nikon, was about to
insert into Clio...wait, I had to 'turn off' the Nikon to insert and remove
the card. So I pulled the Clio manual and read 'you must turn off Clio
before inserting and removing compactflash card'. Wow, my Newt. knows
better than that. ;-)