[NTLK] NOTE RE the $ 180/150 Newtons

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 20:02:22 EST

Dear Members

I'll find out what the typical shipping cost may be to say the US and
German destination's for a guide only (yes I know you all come from
all over the place)

Please Note this is the copied and pasted answer from the seller
regarding the condition of the Newtons"To answer your question - the
Newton's are Used but in "Great" condition. We get them from Fortune
100 Companies and they are Tested at our Facility and Shipped direct
to your location. "

--
NOTE the following is important (but only if you want a Newton):)

I'm sorry to have to ask you all to do this next step, but it's part of the process I'm afraid, (we're getting closer though) we need to separate the definite orders from the not so definite,this is to get the price point correct, thus all those people definitely wanting one or more (please state the amount of newtons required) you must email me off list at cees_at_mac.com over the next couple of days, yes please also all those that were kind enough to already do so, New years festivities permitting. This by the way is in no way binding it only allows us to gain an accurate picture to present to the seller, and for those that read this post at a later time, DON'T Panic, I've a reasonable relationship with the seller and am quite sure these Newts will be available to us for a while (not forever though)

I have more to say but it will have to wait,I've got to go I'll be back tomorrow.

Cheers Cees Witsen