[NTLK] New newtonbooks coming -- webhosting?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 11:50:39 EST

Hey guys!
I started out a week ago making grammar references in
newton book format to carry in my newton. There are a few
things (like obscure passato remoto, passˇ simple,etc etc
etc) that I like to remind myself form time to time, so I
started this project. -- I figured others might benefit
from what I did so I figured I would post it on the net.

My French Grammar Reference is almost complete, I was
wondering a couple of things:

1) Where can I get my books hosted ? I wont be upgrading my
web site till july, so thats gonna take a while. Can
anyone tell me how I can host them on unna ? Also if you
have a web site and are interested, email me off list and I
will mail you a copy.

2) I wrote this in newton Press, is there anyway to export
this as a text file and create an eBook file out of it? (or
is there an converter that makes an eBook out of a newton
book?)

Thanks for your time

AK

=====