Re: [NTLK] Cleaning the Newt

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 19:08:47 EST

>No, really, Pledge furniture polish helps to hide any
>microscopic scratches and makes the screen a little
>more slicker to write on, it will also help in not
>allowing dirt and grime to stick to the display.

I don't know if this is any use to anyone, but I found an excellent
screen cleaner/improver over here in Germany called Liquid Screen
Improver, which contains a mixture of alcohol, silicone, and a couple of
other things which really works nice on the screen and really does
improve the writing surface. (In my opinion maybe better than Pledge...)
you can find it here:

www.lotsabits.com

Chris Searles