Re: [NTLK] What kind of Ethernet card should I buy?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 19:56:57 EST

>Indiana, so I'll have no trouble I presume with that site. Thanks VERY much
>Brian. That link is gonna save me a LOT of $$.

You are welcome!

Amazing how much you can pay for gear if you really want to... (high OR low).

The other store I'm using more often now for refurb/used,
www.compuvest.com, seems pretty good too. I've not checked them for PC
Card stuff but have bought a few refurb SCSI CD-RW there for students at a
great price, and they seem pretty well-organized. And they are from my old
hometown region of Seattle.