[NTLK] Super SER-01

From: Scott Thomsen (scott_at_thomsen.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:36:32 EDT

I am normally a lurker on this list but I had to put in my 2 cents
worth on the SER-01. About a month ago my newton stopped connecting
with the dongle. I posted to the list and was informed it probably
wasn't the dongle but rather the conection. When the SER-01 was
announced I thought I would give it a try. It works great. I put it
in last night and I don't have the case fitting problem. Hats off to
David for allowing me to keep using my Newton for many years to come.

SCott.