Re: [NTLK] Newted Community R.I.P. - I'm not dead yet...

From: Grant [Condimental] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:51:41 EDT

In a previous message, John M. Powell typed vigorously:

>> Have no fear, the Newted Community will be back.
>
>What about including a newton classifieds section in the Newted
>Community? It seems the other main newton classifieds site has
>been down for a few days. Thoughts?

At this stage in the game, we're going to concentrate on getting
everything that the most recent version of Newted had up and running.
This includes the message boards. Perhaps we could set aside a specific
board just for classifieds. I'm certainly open to suggestions, as I am
sure the server admin will be...

***UPDATE ***
I received confirmation from Stacey that he indeed did pick up the server
from the ISP on Friday and is currently clearing out his personal files
from the box. The newted.dyndns.org URL should be back up and running
(but pointing to a placeholder page while the server is in transit) later
this week.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/