[NTLK] Soup Bloat

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 04:23:52 EDT

 Anyone have recommendations to remedy "soup bloat"? I have installed a
number of packages over the last year, testing software to find that which
ismost relevant to my needs. I recently used Thomas Tempelmann's soup
browserto discover that I have some lingering remnants from packages deleted
long ago! Is there a utility available that will allow me to delete these?
I'm also assuming that such can be done safely without corrupting the soup?
Thanks for your help. Tony Velasco