[NTLK] AW: Calc++

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 10:51:32 EDT

Calc++ is a very nice calculator program, I like it very much.
Thats why I contacted the author of this program and he was happy that someone enjoyed his program and so he sent me the registration code and the newest version v4,8 for free.
Assuming that we have to expect not to get any support for this program from the author anymore (i.e. its freeware now)
I think that I am allowed to publish the serial number I got from the author and the procedure to "register" Calc++ .
The serial no. is 95555.
The problem is that at the current date the program does not allow to start it since the trial period is over a long time.
The solution is: set the date of the Newt back to somewhere in the 80s.
Type in the serial and then reset the date to the correct one.
Thats it.
Enjoy Calc++

Cheers
Johannes