Re: [NTLK] Newton Programmer's Guide

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 12:31:44 EDT

I had to try to download twice. I too thought it was a problem with the site
but turns out the file is of good size and it took some time to load. I have
IE on a mac and adobe acrobat (5.0 full version) which actually loads the
file for viewing before saving so that may be the cause of the slowdown.
Second time I tried I got up for a few minutes to get a drink and when I
came back, there it was (almost 6 MB of manual). Kudos and thanks. Now to
start learning how to program.

Chet Johns