[NTLK] eMate bags.

From: Mark Flisher (Mark.Flisher_at_btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 19:25:41 EDT

For anyone who hasd been searching to keep their eMate in pristine
condition.

Today after much searching I found the ideal solution. Case Logic have a ne=
range of bags obviously aimed at the now defunct iBook (Mark 1). The slip
bag measures 26.7 x 31.75 x 5 cm is made in all weather neoprene and has a
large zip on one side and a smaller zip on the other which allows the
eMate/iBook handle to protrude - perfect!!

Its product title/number is NC Shuttle/computer case - NCLE2 and I found it
in PC World London U.K. at =A320. Try <www.caselogic.com> and see, but it's
not in their latest catalogue!

Snap 'em up before they cease production along with the iBook(Mark1)!

Mark Flisher.