Re: [NTLK] Earthlink Troubles

From: Mark Montoya (markmontoya_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 20:35:39 EDT

I have a 2100 and have Earthlink as an ISP. I have not experienced any of
the logon errors. Where are you dialing into? LA? NY? I dial into Maryland
Earthlink. I use a MegaHertz 56K card using the GSM-Ericsson driver.
Internet Setup (Primary DNS-207.69.188.185; Two Alternate
DNS's-207.69.188.186 & 187).
No problems here, but will keep you posted if I do. Does anyone have a local
Chicago Earthlink number? I need one with in the 312 area code?

Mark