Re: [NTLK] Earthlink Troubles

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 22:45:50 EDT

That is odd. I have been using my Newt on Earthlink almost daily for the
last two years with no trouble. (By the way, Aloha still works too.) I know
Earthlink had a webpage in their support section on how to configure the
Newton for Earthlink, but I haven't looked for it in a while. Last week I
got an email from Earthlink telling me it was time to change access numbers
-- which I promptly did.