[NTLK] Simple Mail Question

From: Patrick Meuleman (Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:45:39 EDT

Hi,

I've just started trying out simplemail (was using Enroute before) and I
have a question. With Enroute when I check my mail (i.e. "receive" from the
InBox) it automatically sends any mail that I have in my out box (after it
has checked if I have any new mail to be received). I can't seem to get
simple mail to behave in the same manner (i.e. I have to explicitly tell it
to send mail). Is there a setting somewhere that I'm overlooking?

Thanks,

Patrick