[NTLK] [ANN] UnixNPI 1.1.1 release

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:33:24 EDT

Announcing the first official release of the open source version of
UnixNPI.

UnixNPI is a command-line package installer for UN*X OSes. It is known to
compile and work under Linux/x86, Linux/PPC, and Mac OS X. It only
supports serial port connections (up to 230400bps). The source was
released by Richard C.I. Li after it was requested by Chayim I. Kirshen of
LinuxPPC.

Version 1.1.1 is the first official release that doesn't require a
registration code. A SourceForge project has been set up, and anyone
interested in joining the project should have a look. (Currently, I'm the
only member).

HomePage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/unixnpi/
Src Download: http://unixnpi.sourceforge.net/unixnpi-1.1.1.tar.gz