Re: [NTLK] No longer supported software (was) Newtools

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:08:48 EDT

On 11:56 AM 7/11/01 -0500, John M. Powell quoth:
>After many emails, here's the latest on this venture;
>1) LandWare purchased the PalmOS version ONLY.
>2) Concept Kitchen no longer sells or supports this program.
>3) My request for ConceptKitchen to allow us to post this
>program and it's code has been sent to the president of the
>company and I should have an answer soon.

I wish you the best of luck, I tried to work a similar situation out with
Concept Kitchen before but only got the run-around.

Of course now I don't need the program anymore, but I hope you get it
released. It looked pretty cool.

later,
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.