Re: [NTLK] SBM Utilities

From: Steve C. (synthman_at_loop.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 23:23:32 EDT

On 7/11/01 7:06 PM, Laurent Daudelin nemesys_at_cox.rr.com made the
following observation:

>card and try to get a corner. If it's a Barrier or the new NuShield, then it
>might be a bit harder, since I remember reading that those will fit
>underneath the case. But somebody with one of those can probably share his
>own experience, any NuShield user?

The NuShield is actually easier... I just put both thumbs on the screen
near a long edge and scoot it downward... the center buckles and the edge
comes out from under the case. Once you have an edge you can easily pull
out the rest.

*S*