Re: [NTLK] Screen shot?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_BOS.StreamServe.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 13:06:24 EDT

Based on the message subject, I believe James is trying to take a
screenshot; for that you want NTK, not NCK. It's the Newton Tool Kit, the
developer tool. You need to install the ToolKit package on your Newton.
After you get the desktop app running, you should "Connect Inspector", then
run the ToolKit package and do the same. From there you can take a
screenshot. This is how I do it, but then I've already got it all set up
for doing development- did someone suggest a simpler way at some point?
-Sam