[NTLK] freak iBook storm and the man it affected

From: krel (krel0_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:37:56 EDT

I recently lost my hard drive to a freak iBook storm of spite and general
displeasure. So, I lost all of my mail data, including the email address and
name of a man who is on this list and asked me, because I was sending my
newt in to repaired, for those little nubs on the back of a 2x00 that hold
the lid shut. I am afraid I couldn't get those little nubs off in time, and
I apologize.
            -krel