[NTLK] Here's a weirdie

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 06:05:03 EDT

        I'm betting that the Subject: of this email will not appear in the
list of subjects at the top of the digest (for those of you not getting
the digest, I apologize for this message).

        Last couple of messages I've posted, the subject hasn't appeared.
The messages make it into the digest, all right, but there's no trace of
them in the list of topics at the top of the digest. Mine are the only
messages I've noticed that are affected, but I'll bet it happens to
other people too. I don't know what in particular causes it.

        Must be a Listar bug. Go figure.

Mike O'Brien