Re: [NTLK] Nushield Question?

From: Mitchell Vice (happyjack_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 14:50:49 EDT

Uh, hem... I'll answer this.

There is a fine, emulsion-like film on the glass than CAN scratch (if
your daughter decides to use a broken pen to write her name) or wear
down. Maybe I should post a pic of my old MP2000 with the 5 "Yahtzee"
burns my wife made from rolling dice! (And my wife WAS using the
stylus!) D'OH!!!

Needless to say my daughter AND wife have been banner from any Newton usage.

::mitch::