Re: [NTLK] Serious Q: MP100 use

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 15:27:08 EDT

On 7/14/01, Doug Ramsay quoth:
>I've been
>thinking of loading the MP100 up with TvPad or Showtime and using it as a
>universal remote. Any other ideas? I'd hate to sell it (sorta sentimental,
>if u will, being that it was my first one) Serious replies only (smile).

The remote idea is cool, if you can find a program to work with your
tv (I couldn't).

Mine is mounted on velcro next to my phone, and keeps my address book
and grocery list handy. It also has games to play while I wait in
line at the grocery store. AMUG has quite a few goodies in it's
archive for these older newts.

Another fun thing you can do is paint it. I painted mine to match my
Pismo Powerbook.

Enjoy it, it's at least as useful as a palm... :)

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web: http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton: Still intelligent after all these years.