Re: [NTLK] Why would you prefer newtscape over lunasuit pro?

From: John Johnson (kamikazebear_at_excite.com)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 21:20:47 EDT

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 07:41:22 EDT, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> In a message dated 7/14/01 2:10:15 AM, gettenripped_at_home.com writes:
>
> << Why would you prefer newtscape over lunasuit pro? >>
>
> Stability...
> NC doesnt freeze up and crash and burn..
> NC is sold and supported
> NC can import pitctures with Simple Mail
> NC can turn MODS into useable Newton Form to listen to music

Hopefully, i'd have Newtscape just knocking around for the offline
book-making capacity but it looks like LunaSuite'll have to stay on my Hard
Drive for a while: its way too bulky.
I haven't tried simplemail but maybe I'll give it a go.
Compare Nethopper and pocketcall (must still be hanging around someplace!)
and see if they compare well!

John Johnson.