Re: [NTLK] Cube & Newton

From: Wafo_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 23:06:15 EDT

I remember about a week or so ago when one of the topics on this list was
in re: The Cube. When the Cube was axed, one of the editors of
"Applelinks" was lamenting the Cube's demise, especially because he had
just purchased one. He went on to explain his reasoning, and I was
amazed at the similarities of his remarks regarding the Cube, and the
reasoning
behind the demise of the Newton. For anyone who may be interested, you can
read my reply to him at:

http://www.applelinks.com/articles/2001/07/20010709121514.shtml

I have been monitoring this list for many years, and this is my first post,
so I
will apologize in advance for bringing back up an old thread. I suppose I can
blame my delay on the fact that, (according to my grandchildren) I am
"older than dirt!" Thanks, Wade Fox