[NTLK] memory cards for mp2k, gsm for newton

From: Malawi, Hilal (hmalawi_at_bechtel.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 06:08:50 EDT

Hello from Hong Kong!

Got here a couple of weeks ago and loving it already.

Laurent: sorry it looks like I won't make it to the Washington DC =
meetings
anytime soon... (peut-=EAtre dans quelques ann=E9es)

I need some help upping the memory in my newton (upgraded mp2k). I have =
two
4mb cards in it and I find myself swapping one with the ethernet card =
too
often. What is the best source for a 16mb card these days?

I'm sure there were discussions about this in the past, but I haven't =
found
the search link to the archives.

Also, any listers with first hand experience going wireless with their
newton in Hong Kong (or with a GSM phone)?

Thanks
Hilal