Re: [NTLK] Another ethernet card

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 12:13:23 EDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Way wrote:
>
>> The Duo 2400 list has this card offered to list members for $65. Anoyone
>> know it it will work with a Newton?
>> http://www.drbott.com/prod/MPC100.html
>
>No, it won't.
>
>(Also: the card in the photo on that page is CardBus (the gold-coloured
>connector is a dead giveaway) but the specs say it is a 16-bit card...)
>
>--
>Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net - chuma_at_chuma.org

Thanks Victor.
I'm still trying to find the best way to connect my MP2000 to my new
Pismo PB G3/400. Keyspan twin serial USB adapter or hunt for an ethernet
card? I also need to connect my HP 5MP laserwriter
(appletalk) to the Pismo.

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html