[NTLK] Alexei's Newton Apps

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 22:48:40 EDT

>From: "=3D?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael=3D20J.=3D20Hu=3DDFmann?=3D"
><michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>
>
>The download links seem to be broken (the screenshot links didn't work
>either).
>
>- Michael

Herr Hu=DFmann,

Tut mir leid. Ich habe die Apps auf meinem HardDrive und kann sie Dir alle
gerne schicken. Ich habe auch ein PDF Dokument mit Kurzbeschreibung und
"Screenshots" gemacht.

Bei Interesse bei mir anfragen:

<mailto:oky_at_avalon.net?subject=3DAlexei_Apps>.

*****

Sorry about the unchecked link. If anyone is interested in any of Alexei's
apps I can forward them (off-list). I also have a PDF file that includes
the brief description and the screenshots.

If you want me to send you any of his apps please specify which one(s)!!!

I have CD, Free Cell, Lines, and Mines as zip archives* or the whole
"shpiel" - including the PDF file - as a sit archive (less than 72 K).
Again, be aware that some of the apps do not display correctly on the
larger screen Newtons (eMate, MP2x00), but I know for certain that Mines
DOES work fine.

I have no affiliation with the author and take no responsibility for any
damages that may result from the download and use of any of his apps. I had
eMail contact with Alexei some time ago, and he seems to be a nice and
helpful fellow. If in doubt, eMail him:

<mailto:alexx_ko_at_mtu-net.ru> <- this address worked in August 2000...

Otto

* alternatively also as a plain .pkg