[NTLK] AW: I Lost My "Extras" Button! HELP!

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 02:36:26 EDT

Try to close AVI. Then the original button bar should appear.
If Extras does not appear in the original button bar it is probably selected to be the backdrop.
Choose another application as backdrop by highlighting the application an tapping the action button, select backdrop.
You can add buttons to the button bar by dragging their icons onto the button bar.

Regards
Johannes