Re: [NTLK] 2 4MB cards on ebay%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;Springmail.105.995462622.0.69367800@www.springmail.com>

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:28:03 EDT

"This guy is selling 2 4MB cards for $35.00 ($40 with buynow). What do you
think? Legit? Can't see the label.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255177258

Mark "

I have a few of these (or very similar) and may be able to get more. The
ones I have are made by Centenntial Technologies and according to them, are
Intel Series with 5v read, 12v write (sounds like Series 2). They just
don't work in the MP1x0 newtons (read but not write). I have 2 of them in
my MP2000u and they seem to work fine. After emailing Mark direct with this
idea, I would like to offer these to the Newtontalk community for cost plus
shipping to you (~$5) PLUS you agree to make a donation to Newtontalk ~$15).
That makes the total cost to you ~$20 and most of it goes to a good cause.
I have eight right now and may be able to get more. Any thoughts? This set
of ten came to me for $1 a piece but I was offered more for "$2 to $3."
Would an extra $1 to $2 make any difference?

Hope this isn't a funky subject line!