[NTLK] dying Flash card?

From: Jason.Kulas_at_Anthem.com
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 13:10:52 EDT

>An interesting observation I have made is that the majority of failed
Flash cards seem to be higher capacity cards.

Wasn't the "official" recc from Apple like no higher than 8MB? I still
remember the days when someone 1st tried a 16MB or 32 for the first time
and everyone rejoiced about how it worked...but maybe Newt was never
meant/tested to work with that high capacity?

message.