[NTLK] recording IDs, passwords

From: Malawi, Hilal (hmalawi_at_bechtel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 19:01:37 EDT

Another possibility is passKeep from Sine of the Times. I've
continuously used the program since 1997.

This may be the only program that Sine has not released to the
public. It was distributed as $15.00 shareware.

Monte

what's a good, simple program to keep track of my user names and passwords
to various web sites?

I use List-It (a shareware list managers) but want something even simpler
(plus, it seems the zaggies occur much more frequently with it).

TIA
Hilal