Re: [NTLK] HWR Question-

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:11:49 EDT

From Notepad:
i -> prefs - handwriting recognition <cursive> - options - letter shapes, -
use default settings.
If you do it right, you'll get a "are you sure?" box pop up.
Think HWR settings are stored in the System soup - but deleting the soup
will do nasty things to registered programmes, word lists etc also.

HTH
-D