[NTLK] "emergency" package- not SBM

From: Brian McEwen (bmcewen_at_cowboy.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 01:15:49 EDT

A friend is in town with a broken-screened 120. Got me to thinking about
the ways to get data out...there's the Emergency package from SBM which is
likely super good, but you have to have a big card to install it onto,
since it backs up everything to that card.

There's one other util, that just runs the dock app and looks for NCU when
installed; I thought it was from logictools.de but looking there didn't
help...a search of unna for "emergency" or "backup" mostly brought up SBM
and lots of other text hits, but nothing right.

anyone know the app I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Brian