[NTLK] AW: Address Book and Sync with "Names"

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 04:25:35 EDT

Lloyd,

where have you found the Address Book for Mac?
I would like to check it out.

To answer your question partly: To make a backup of your existing name files is a must - on both sides - if you already have some names on your Mac which are NOT on the Newt.
Backing up the Newt data is save and proved.
So I would recommend to add the missing names to your Newt first (depending on how much this is) - this is the safest way.

Regards
Johannes