Re: [NTLK] NewtWorks and NewtDraw Error

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 11:30:09 EDT

On Friday, July 20, 2001, at 11:19 AM, markmontoya_at_mindspring.com wrote:

>> This is quite possible. Now, are you saying that you did remove
>> NewtDraw
> and still have the error? Did you make sure that NewtDraw was installed
> on the same store than the other NewtonWorks packages?
>
> -Laurent.<
>
> Yes. I did remove NewtDraw and I still receive the message. Yes. I am
> sure that I installed NewtDraw on the same store as NewtWorks. I have
> noticed (maybe another issue) that I have a SpellWorks storage on all
> of my stores (Internal and both memory cards) and I cannot seem to
> delete it.

Do you have the error popping up when you do a soft reset? Are you able
to tell which package is being activated when the error shows? If you
removed the NewtDraw extension, there shouldn't be anything left on the
store, except maybe an install-remove script. If you haven't, try to do
a soft reset. See if the error comes up when a specific package is
activated. Is the entire NewtonWorks suite installed on a card? If so,
did you try removing the card and doing a soft reset? What happens?

-Laurent.