Re: [NTLK] BTI Batteries

From: James Simons (jesimons_at_bigplanet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 06:20:21 EDT

> From: "Don Levick, M.D." <donlevick_at_earthlink.net>
> I spoke to BTI - they have about 350 plastic cases left for the MP2100.

do you think that you can get a few empty case shells??

this would be great, for either getting another company to produce the
battery, or for us to assemble our own batteries.. or, get someone to
reproduce the case itself for battery kits..

has anyone thought of setting up a business account with BTI?? so that we
can buy them at cost??

AFAIK, in Texas, you need a tax number and a DBA.. about 30.00.. and enough
money to open an account with them..

-- James Simons.

Visit NewtLINK - Weblinks for the Newton MessagePad..

http://sites.netscape.net/throbgod13/newtlink