[NTLK] On Vacation

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 22:12:25 EDT

I'll be on a vacation of sorts from tomorrow until Sunday. I will have
access to e-mail, it just might take a little longer than usual to get
things done.

In other news, my girlfriend just picked up her brand-new eMate from
Robert Benschop! Thanks Robert! (He probably won't read this until he
gets back home or recovers from jetlag). It's so damn cool. Ooh. It
makes me tingle.

(Anyone here going to the Ottawa Linux Symposium? I'll be there.)