[NTLK] installing packages help, please

From: Andrew C. Rempt (acrempt_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 16:08:29 EDT

Hello again,

I hate to be a continual pest, but I am still so wet behind my little
green ears . . .

I've been 100% successful in establishing connections between my new
130 and my desktop G4, but I am now having problems installing
packages. It seems that some of the packages I have downloaded,
including buttons for the very cool Tap Bar, don't appear on the list
when I choose "install packages" from the menu. I can navigate all
around my G4, but no matter where I put those packages, they fail to
show up on the list.

I have downloaded packages in package form as well as zip files and
sit files, and they are all unpacked and in their folders. What am I
missing here?

As always, thanks for the help.

AC Rempt