Re: [NTLK] I applaud, Mr. Humphreys!!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 16:19:51 EDT

While there are paging cards that work with the Newt,
none of them are currently supported by the paging
services.
I have used three different services and they are all
now no longer working with the devices or the Newt!
There have been discussions here on this list about
perhaps with enough whining the Motorola pagercard can
get registered...but I've only heard of 2 such
successful attempts!

(btw, the three cards I have used in the past are the
Motorola PageCard, the Socket card and the AllPoints
card)

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Breadman816_at_cs.com wrote:
> Are the serial-110's still avaliable....Does anyone
> know where I might find a
> Newton paging card from Motorola...Or is there any
> other pager cards
> avaliable???
>

> Thanks in
> advance for any help

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...