Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 10:59:46 EDT

On Wednesday, July 25, 2001, at 06:56 PM, Jeff Bakker wrote:

> Many thanks to Dave A who pointed me in the right direction. Still have
> an error code coming up in Nethopper it is 60088. Any idea what that
> means. Everything works like a charm but when I go to connect it gives
> me error after about a Min or so. I have to unplug the cable modem and
> let it reset for the new mac address so I am wondering if it is my ISP.
> Any thoughs would be great.

I would really like to help, but after poking around my development
setup, I haven't found a single occurrence for a description of this
error 60088. I know errors in the 60000 range are Internet Enabler
related, but I don't have access to my CD collection now, and all my
attempts to find the developer package failed so far. I know Victor that
you have limited access to the net right now, but how it is that there
isn't any NIE related info in the development section on UNNA? I could
maybe send you my package once I get home.

In the meantime, Jeff, double-check your setup. Make sure you have all
information entered properly. Is your ISP using a DHCP server? Does it
provide dynamic or static IP addresses?

-Laurent.