[NTLK] Los Angeles Newton User Group

From: martina wilson (irishflyinghound_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:24:06 EDT

i just wanted to post to the list the upcoming meeting dates of LAnug. we'
ve
  had lots of new recent interest, so i invite all who can to attend. Our
next meeting will be thurs august 2 at the new Apple store in the glendale
galarieia. We usually start to gather about 7:00pm. this will be a
great meeting covering basic hardware, software and trouble shooting.
   We will meet again at the end of the month on august 30th for a more
hands on meeting at a location to be announced. We will arrange food and
drink for this meeting on the 2nd (as these meetings tend to go on
abit). any questions don't hesitate ask...
our group email is lanug_at_earthlink.net

hey i'd love to hear what other groups are doing?

martina
irishflyinghound_at_earthlink.net