Re: [NTLK] Revelar is closing the shop

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 11:57:40 EDT

Hello all....

To answer my own question....

An inquiry to Revelar a few minutes ago was promptly answered by Van, who
tells me that the RCU products run on the serial connection ONLY on the MAC.

So, alas, I guess one can't do Internet e-mail and use RCU to put messages
into Notes on the Newton for tracking them there. ...sigh :-(

Hmmmm.... ...does OS X support multiple connections for the MAC, serial
and ethernet simultaneously???

Regards,

Richard.