[NTLK] Lucent 802.11 Firmware

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 13:35:44 EDT

        I have been told that if you upgrade your Lucent 802.11 card to
the latest firmware, "ad hoc demo mode" goes away in favor of IBSS only.
So, if your Lucent card has the latest firmware, it may not work in the
Newton. (This has become highly pertinent to us at work, which is how
I found out about it.)

        No, I don't have info on the exact firmware version numbers, sorry.

Mike O'Brien