[NTLK] Quick eMate question

From: Sean Luke (seanl_at_cs.umd.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 20:31:33 EDT

I have been granted near-permanent access to an eMate 300, in order to do
a Waba port of free educational software for an educational
consortium. Here's the question:

I hate the current settings of the keyboard "button bar" keys:
        close, extras, classroom-dock (not normal dock), send, receive,
        scroll up, overview, scroll down, undo, find, assist, light,
        power.

Before I go about investigating the possibility of creating a utility to
allow the user to remap these keys :-), is anyone aware of a utility which
already provides this?

Sean