[NTLK] Cheap ethernet cards

From: Denis Martin (martin_denis_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 13:56:58 EDT

Hello list,

I'm looking for a cheap ethernet card, sorry, I do know that this subject
has come up very often but since I can't check my own archives here we go:
so can any body give a link to one of these dirt cheap ethernet carsds for a
Newton (an eMate in this case)
Now to make matters more complicated, I only have an iMac here that only has
a ethernet connection and an 2100 with the Farallon drivers on it,
any cheap card that will work with the Farallon driver ?
(probably too much to ask :-( )
Hope to hear something soon, in the meantime I'm really enjoying my vacation
;-)

Robert Benschop