[NTLK] 4MB Flash Cards $1.25 each plus Donation to Newtontalk

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 18:37:56 EDT

I just wanted to thank everyone for their interest in this offer. So far I
have shipped 19 cards and taken orders for a total of 68.

Thankyou guys, they are on the way:

Mark M.
TJ C.
Ed K.
Chris S.

I only have 32 left unspoken for.

If you still want to order, please please please use Paypal. It is much
easier for me and so far as I can tell, it is the only way to donate to
Newtontalk. Remember, you are agreeing to send in a donation after you get
the cards and are satified. We know who you are and where you live ;)

Anton, sorry we can't make it work.

S. Overton, I get a bounce back on my reply. Try another email address.

Thanks again and feel free to post a reply here but send all requests direct
to me.

Kevin

klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com