[NTLK] Address of Mandelbrot program source

From: James Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 03:03:13 EDT

  A long time ago, I posted here about a program I had found that did
direct access into bitmap objects using C++ to draw the Mandelbrot set
(not Fractor, I'm still looking for Rukman). Someone asked for the
source, but I had deleted it. I just ran across the address of it:

http://www.int.gu.edu.au/~j.faichney/software/software.html

Jim