[NTLK] Re: digest

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 12:35:21 PDT

on 6/12/01 3:02 PM, countless monkeys randomly typing on behalf of andy brun
at brundmc_at_yahoo.com miraculously produced:

> set newtontalk digest

Folks! I'm sure Victor has enough to do without possibly facing complaints
about "Digest isn't working..."

If you want to issue commands to the list server, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
is NOT the addy to use! Your request just gets posted to the list at large
and people point and stare, saying "Look at the newbie!" -- or they simply
nod sympathetically saying "I made that mistake once." ;-)

According to the webpage, http://www.newtontalk.net , you should be sending
messages like that to: listar_at_newtontalk.net .

Cheers!

- Eric.

---
the BODY